Excited Notch's Forum

Previously a forum for the players on my now discontinued server, now to be used for my youtube channel.

Excited_Notch's PVP server IP: 173.165.34.177
DON'T CLICK THE DOWNLOAD OR PLAY NOW ADD!!! IT CONTAINS SPYWARE!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT CLICK!!! (Unless on MAC XD)
My YouTube channel!!! http://www.youtube.com/excitedminecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

server stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 server stuff on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:17 am

this is a place to just post stuff about what u want to build ask ppl if they wanna help build something and just anything about the server Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy tongue

View user profile

2 Railway on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:59 pm

I want to build a two track railway all the way to Allaince,Tundra, The spawn base, Snow and Haven.

View user profile

3 Re: server stuff on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:57 pm

wow thats gonna be alot of work and a long trip .-.

View user profile

4 Agree on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:50 pm

We should also make railways to our active allies such as icyllamas,Legion and TheElite Edit: We should also make all Snow railways join at Snow and Allaince and our Allies will join into Allaince and we need lava traps at all Snow owned towns. Listed from order of importance: Snow, Allaince, Tundra, Haven, Spawn base and our Allies

Last edited by Ethan_1_2 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More information)

View user profile

5 Re: server stuff on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:04 pm

we will get to that 1 day soon

View user profile

6 Re: server stuff on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:04 pm

were down to 9 members somehow O_O

View user profile

7 Peace on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:14 pm

We need to settle all our disputes. I'm tiered of war. We need to find out what makes WarDemandish factions hate us and why Wooda_Man and possibly kpaz hate Snow?

View user profile

8 Re: server stuff on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:24 pm

i was talking to ganny or something and they asked why we hated them so idk about them and woodaman and kpaz most likely my fault Very Happy sry i hate them to

View user profile

9 Re: server stuff on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:01 pm

We should try to get them to forgive us, but that hasn't worked at all with ipear, Rextrextrex and turtletown. On subject, I think we should build monuments to the good moderators of Allaince and Snow and also which name sounds better?

View user profile

10 Re: server stuff on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 pm

snow...dont change it its what it is.....i was also thinking we should just let the old bases be abbandoned and just expand snow slowly it will be a big job makeing a track system to the bases and what a long ride it would be
Neutral Neutral Neutral

View user profile

11 What about... on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:31 pm

What about the monument idea?

View user profile

12 Re: server stuff on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:31 pm

I think we should keep Tundra and the vacation home though, but besides that I like the idea.

View user profile

13 Re: server stuff on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:17 pm

yes bc the vacation home IS an expansion so ya but how far is tudra?

View user profile

14 Re: server stuff on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:26 pm

About 200 blocks. It's closer than the vacation home.

View user profile

15 Re: server stuff on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:39 pm

oh well then yes that would be good to set up a railway to

View user profile

16 Re: server stuff on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:43 pm

also i check these forms every day and refresh the page sometimes so if u post something it will be replyed to soon

View user profile

17 Re: server stuff on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:25 pm

I only check them once a day.

View user profile

18 Re: server stuff on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:45 pm

to any1 on the ser DONT take items from uber he has spawned in iron and was gonna spawn in dimonds for ppl that IS againts the rules and i am hopeing to get him banned when voy gets on

View user profile

19 Re: server stuff on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:10 pm

I think spawing is okay for basic materials.

View user profile

20 Re: server stuff on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:24 pm

iron and dimond isnt basic

View user profile

21 Re: server stuff on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Basic for me means: stone, wood and materials that can be made from stone and wood.

View user profile

22 Re: server stuff on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Spawning coal, iron and diamond is wrong, unless someone hacked them in and you obtained it from them.

View user profile

23 Re: server stuff on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:35 pm

i still dont like it when things are spawned but anyway WHEN IS THE SERVER GONNA BE BAK UP i havent been able to get on for weeks

View user profile

24 Re: server stuff on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:14 pm

I went to many servers and asked several questions and I came up with an answer. The server is down to take full advantage of terrain changes. Some of the servers are just changing maps, however.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum