Excited Notch's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Excited Notch's Forum

Previously a forum for the players on my now discontinued server, now to be used for my youtube channel.

Excited_Notch's PVP server IP: 173.165.34.177
DON'T CLICK THE DOWNLOAD OR PLAY NOW ADD!!! IT CONTAINS SPYWARE!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT CLICK!!! (Unless on MAC XD)
My YouTube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/excitedminecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think will be in 1.8?

+2
Lucky_Lucas
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you think will be in 1.8? Empty What do you think will be in 1.8? Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Notch has been releasing several "spoilers" about whats going to be in minecraft 1.8. What do you think about what he's said, and what else do you think may be in there? He did say that this was going to be the last major update, and that the remaining updates will be mostly bug fixes.

http://www.twitter.com/excited_notch

2What do you think will be in 1.8? Empty Re: What do you think will be in 1.8? Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:54 am

Lucky_Lucas

Lucky_Lucas

I think It'll be a great update.. Very Happy

But I'm a little skeptical how the "NPC Villagers" is going to work...
And also the "Sprinting" thing.. and the New Mob.. That must be the Villagers Razz Razz
I like the idea of more farming options! =)
Maybe there is gonna be an ability to paint planks and a leveling system! Very Happy
But we'll see Razz

One sure thing is that I'm going to like the update! =)

3What do you think will be in 1.8? Empty Re: What do you think will be in 1.8? Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:27 am

JohnnyBeCrafty

JohnnyBeCrafty

I absolutely cannot WAIT for Vertical Redstone. FINALLY I'll be able to just put redstone on the wall and build stuff on the ceiling, like a piston pointing down to close a door or something Very Happy

http://www.soundcloud.com/JohnnyBeCrafty

4What do you think will be in 1.8? Empty Re: What do you think will be in 1.8? Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 am

momo2299

each update is great but it also makes mincraft a bit more realalistic and i dont like that so much like the sheers why cant we just punch wool off a sheep? thats fun!

5What do you think will be in 1.8? Empty I want a self-propelled vehicle Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Ethan_1_2

I want a self-propelled vehicle preferably a flying one in 1.8 or a later update. I think the minecraft community has got most of it. I like the vertical glass plane. It would be better if you could also place them horizontally.

6What do you think will be in 1.8? Empty Re: What do you think will be in 1.8? Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 am

matoawesome

is herobrine going to be on the game again please dont make him back in the game

7What do you think will be in 1.8? Empty 1.8 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:55 am

matoawesome

for multiplayer will all of it be saved cause i have 1.8 now and my singleplayer is all saved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum