Excited Notch's Forum

Previously a forum for the players on my now discontinued server, now to be used for my youtube channel.

Excited_Notch's PVP server IP: 173.165.34.177
DON'T CLICK THE DOWNLOAD OR PLAY NOW ADD!!! IT CONTAINS SPYWARE!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT CLICK!!! (Unless on MAC XD)
My YouTube channel!!! http://www.youtube.com/excitedminecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Appeal your bans here

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Appeal your bans here on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Which one of the stores? I haven't found a store that works. Edit: Momo said you had hacks also and where cutting down the trees halfway also. Turtle and icegirl924 checked the chests and presumably checked the big brother log to and found enough evidence to ban you.

Last edited by Ethan_1_2 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More information)

View user profile

27 Re: Appeal your bans here on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:10 am

mato u can not ask ppl to be baned just for them to see what its like u had stolen minecarts tons of dimond picks and ALOT of other stolen items that i had to keep rebuilding i work hard for my faction and i dont like it when ppl mess it up there was proof u stole stuff that was soposed to be for the hole faction

View user profile

28 to momo on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:23 am

momo i didi not mine trees half way you turned my house in to a place to take items so you greifed too

View user profile

29 Re: Appeal your bans here on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:35 pm

u let me in ur home and i looked in ur chests for stolen items i asked a op to look at them and they banned u i did no greifing and i never will

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum