Excited Notch's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Excited Notch's Forum

Previously a forum for the players on my now discontinued server, now to be used for my youtube channel.

Excited_Notch's PVP server IP: 173.165.34.177
DON'T CLICK THE DOWNLOAD OR PLAY NOW ADD!!! IT CONTAINS SPYWARE!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT CLICK!!! (Unless on MAC XD)
My YouTube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/excitedminecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

whut duh crap

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1whut duh crap Empty whut duh crap Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:19 pm

momo2299

when is the server gonna be bak up i heard that u could be changeing the map or something but rly? should it take THIS long? are u wwaiting for 1.9 or something come on

2whut duh crap Empty Re: whut duh crap Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Ethan_1_2

I think it's going to be on in 1.9. Maybe the admin simply forgot about the server. I'm looking for new servers and I have not found a server that comes near to this server.

3whut duh crap Empty Re: whut duh crap Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:26 am

matoawesome

i found 3 servers one of them you do what ever you want no spawn no /home and i have 2 servers that are awesome and one of them i have 11 set sof diamond because there was a huge glitch but people grief on the server with 11 sets of diamond and the admins greif too so thats whats so bad and the other server has lwc plugin and factions plugins but if you join here ar too people yo shouldn't trust a guy named hunterman528 and a guy named george4576 also dont trust anybody.so i have lots of servers to play on

4whut duh crap Empty Re: whut duh crap Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Ethan_1_2

I found a server that comes close to this one. Your servers sound like a wasteland mato.

5whut duh crap Empty Re: whut duh crap Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:18 pm

matoawesome

Ethan_1_2 wrote:I found a server that comes close to this one. Your servers sound like a wasteland mato.
really my servers have factions /sethome also a plgin that makes creeper exploitation's have no crater and i bet you dont have a better one

6whut duh crap Empty Re: whut duh crap Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Ethan_1_2

I have actually. You want to know the ip? No way I'm telling a griefer the ip!

7whut duh crap Empty Re: whut duh crap Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:48 am

matoawesome

Ethan_1_2 wrote:I have actually. You want to know the ip? No way I'm telling a griefer the ip!
i dont care about your shit server i have mine so shut up!!! I have my own server and you have your own

8whut duh crap Empty Re: whut duh crap Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:32 pm

momo2299

i will NEVER find a server anywhere near as good as this 1 but i wanna no the ip of taht other 1 u found ethan

9whut duh crap Empty my server Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:33 pm

momo2299

well i found a ok server i play on : freedsuniverse.com:25565

10whut duh crap Empty Re: whut duh crap Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:55 am

momo2299

well yay the server is back up.....but apperntly im not whitelisted on it so i cant get on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum