Excited Notch's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Excited Notch's Forum

Previously a forum for the players on my now discontinued server, now to be used for my youtube channel.

Excited_Notch's PVP server IP: 173.165.34.177
DON'T CLICK THE DOWNLOAD OR PLAY NOW ADD!!! IT CONTAINS SPYWARE!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT CLICK!!! (Unless on MAC XD)
My YouTube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/excitedminecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watch Wooda_man and kpaz carefully

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Watch Wooda_man and kpaz carefully Empty Watch Wooda_man and kpaz carefully Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Ethan_1_2

Reasons to be cautious of Wooda_man 1.profane 2. Hates me for some reason 3.Has said they will destroy all faction 4. According to kpaz he uses fly mod and told me of their Military tactics 5. Reminds me of ipear. Reasons to watch kpaz: Demestrated Wooda_Man's tactics to me using fly-mod 2: might be a spy sent by Wooda_Man to get promoted to mod that can declaim all the faction's land.

2Watch Wooda_man and kpaz carefully Empty Re: Watch Wooda_man and kpaz carefully Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:21 pm

momo2299

LOL!!! THEY HACK PERIOD. THEY MAY HAVE FOOLED OTHER PPL BUT IM NOT THAT STUIPED there f home was on top of my house .-. yes its claimed by my faction it also has private doors they said they had a secrete entrace in and im sure thats greifing bc its my house and i placed every block of walls and floor

3Watch Wooda_man and kpaz carefully Empty Thanks momo Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Ethan_1_2

I'm not surprised from the fact that their hackers. I give authority to kick them from the faction. You should also get an admin to ban them.

4Watch Wooda_man and kpaz carefully Empty Re: Watch Wooda_man and kpaz carefully Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 pm

momo2299

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA didnt think i tryed that? there "good" hackers fooled a op buts its not that hard to see through there tricks i cant belive turtle fell for it >Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum