Excited Notch's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Excited Notch's Forum

Previously a forum for the players on my now discontinued server, now to be used for my youtube channel.

Excited_Notch's PVP server IP: 173.165.34.177
DON'T CLICK THE DOWNLOAD OR PLAY NOW ADD!!! IT CONTAINS SPYWARE!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT CLICK!!! (Unless on MAC XD)
My YouTube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/excitedminecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

The server is back!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The server is back! Empty The server is back! Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:23 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

I am pleased to announce that the server is back online at the same IP with some major changes. Until June rolls around, the server will be up very rare, be vanilla, and only host around 10-15 people. However, once school lets out and I have more time on my hands, I will return the server to its former 24/7 status, bukkit support, and 200 slot capacity! Thanks for sticking around everyone, just hang in there for a bit! Very Happy

-Excited_Notch-
-(Voyager328)-

http://www.twitter.com/excited_notch

2The server is back! Empty Re: The server is back! Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Ethan_1_2

Why did it go down in the first place?

3The server is back! Empty a long time Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:16 pm

momo2299

4The server is back! Empty Re: The server is back Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:26 am

patar15

ok its June 15th now is the server up me and my cousin (jaked1997) wants to play it and its been about a year now since i first joined my first server (this 1). This one i have been loyal to it for a very long time and i want to play it now and will king ozzy my buddy from the past be on?

5The server is back! Empty i agree Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:07 am

momo2299

this was the best server (and first) i have ever played on every1 was so nice helpful the admins werent jerks like other servers there wernt to many ppl on it had the rigth amount of plugins and ive kept the server ip forever just hoping for it to come back from what i can tell you dont read the forms anymore and you dont upload to youtube (as far as i know) i feel there is no way to contant you and i just wanna know why the server isnt up anymore and if it ever will be if you ream these forms plz respond so ik you are still there and tell us if the server will come back D: Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum