Excited Notch's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Excited Notch's Forum

Previously a forum for the players on my now discontinued server, now to be used for my youtube channel.

Excited_Notch's PVP server IP: 173.165.34.177
DON'T CLICK THE DOWNLOAD OR PLAY NOW ADD!!! IT CONTAINS SPYWARE!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT CLICK!!! (Unless on MAC XD)
My YouTube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/excitedminecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Appeal your bans here

+6
iseetacos
ganny
peace818
eric13768
heman
Admin
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Appeal your bans here Empty Appeal your bans here Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Post you're minecraft name here and a reason why you should be pardoned.

http://www.twitter.com/excited_notch

2Appeal your bans here Empty banned for no reson Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:11 pm

heman

Admin wrote:Post you're minecraft name here and a reason why you should be pardoned.

my minecraft name is heman28 and i was banned after for no reason i was banned for greifing but i wasent on for 3 days and i dident greive. how can i greif if i wasent on my brother heman29 had the same thing happen please lift the ban all my friends play on here

3Appeal your bans here Empty Re: Appeal your bans here Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

@Heman there are 2 screenshots of BigBrother log evidence of you 2 breaking into a building. However, no large damage was done and this is both of your first offenses. Your appeal is granted and your bans have been lifted

4Appeal your bans here Empty ty Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:53 pm

heman

Admin wrote:@Heman there are 2 screenshots of BigBrother log evidence of you 2 breaking into a building. However, no large damage was done and this is both of your first offenses. Your appeal is granted and your bans have been lifted
ty for this

5Appeal your bans here Empty Appeal Ban for eric13768 Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:39 pm

eric13768

I haven't had any access to my computer for a week, just today I tried to connect and was banned. Any explanation? I really enjoy this server and would like to be unbanned, I am sure I haven't done anything wrong.

6Appeal your bans here Empty Re: Appeal your bans here Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:22 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

I do not at this time have a documented reason of why you were banned. however I do recall there was a grieving incident. You will be watched by the moderators and administrators. However, your appeal is granted and your ban rescinded. Welcome back, don't blow it.

7Appeal your bans here Empty peace818 Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:35 am

peace818

Why am i banned, i don't know what i did. Can you please let me back in the game

8Appeal your bans here Empty peace818 Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:14 am

peace818

can someone please let my java.net thing work because i tried to go on the server again but then i had another problem it was the java.net. thing connection reset.

9Appeal your bans here Empty Re: Appeal your bans here Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 am

ganny

I'm sorry for my behavior and I really like your server, then I would like to know the major reason for the ban / ganny_96

10Appeal your bans here Empty Iseetacos ban appeal Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 pm

iseetacos

My name is iseetacos I was banned about a month ago the person i was banned by I forgot the name said I was banned until tommorow but its been a month.

Last edited by iseetacos on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format mistake)

11Appeal your bans here Empty Re: Appeal your bans here Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

peace818 wrote:Why am i banned, i don't know what i did. Can you please let me back in the game

You have been banned for breaking down and entering a restricted building and grieving many other players' creations. Your appeal is denied, however your sentence has been reduced by 5 days. You may return on august 15.

12Appeal your bans here Empty Re: Appeal your bans here Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

ganny wrote:I'm sorry for my behavior and I really like your server, then I would like to know the major reason for the ban / ganny_96

You have been banned many many many times for grieving and it is uncalled for. The excessive grieving is incredibly too much, and a lot of it stopped after u were banned. At this time your appeal is denied, however i will talk to server moderators and base my final decision on their thoughts.

13Appeal your bans here Empty peace818 Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:51 pm

peace818

can i please be pardoned because i really want to play minecraft on your server. It is the best server that I've been too and i really want to play. Please pardoned Me. This is Peace818.

14Appeal your bans here Empty Please pardon Icemansun Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 pm

icemansun

icemansun

My user name is icemansun, I have no clue why i am banned. I think it may be because of something peace818 said. He is my friend who is very mad for being kicked out of snow. Whatever the reason, i don't know what i did so can i please be unbanned or pardoned?
Thank You!

I'm not saying that it's not peace818's fault. But i think it may be.

~icemansun

Last edited by icemansun on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I didn't want to blame it on peace818.)

http://coolishere.weebly.com

15Appeal your bans here Empty peace818 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:56 pm

peace818

My username is peace818 and for some reason i got banned yesterday when i just got in the team Snow. Can i please be pardoned today because i really like your server and i only can play today.

16Appeal your bans here Empty peace818 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:47 pm

peace818

I am sorry if i griefed or somthing but can you please pardoned me because i have not been on for a long time and i like this server very much

17Appeal your bans here Empty peace818 Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:02 pm

peace818

Can you tell me what is griefing because i do not know what it is and please pardoned me because i do not know what is griefing

18Appeal your bans here Empty I can't get on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 am

icemansun

icemansun

I do believe that i am still banned, but I have two differen't things that pop up. Sometimes it says "Disconnected by Server You have been banned!" Or it says "Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset"
Please let me be pardonned!!! I have no clue whatsoever of what i did.

~icemansun

http://coolishere.weebly.com

19Appeal your bans here Empty Banned again. Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:33 pm

eric13768

Hi, eric13768 here again. Just a bit after the server was back up I got banned. I logged on the other day for like a few minutes at a time because I was kinda busy atm, but now I'm banned. I don't know for sure why, but I'm assuming it's because I accidentally left my Zombe mod installed after playing on a server that allowed it. If that is the case I apologize sincerely and will ensure to switch back to my vanilla file every time I log on. If this is not the reason then I don't know why I was banned, although having Zombe installed sort of counts as a reason. Please reconsider my ban, I have done no harm to anyone.

-eric13768

20Appeal your bans here Empty Re: Appeal your bans here Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Ethan_1_2

I'm not sure where to post this but was ipear banned?

21Appeal your bans here Empty banning Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:19 am

matoawesome

hi my name is matoawesome when i was baned i would wait until i was pardoned but momo2299 and icegirl who is a op destroyed my home in too pieces and now i have no good items like i had alot of wood and i mined it in the woods and it took me 20 nights just to get alot of wood but maybe less than 20 nights.Can you please ban momo2299 and icegirl and deop icegirl and show them how it feels to be baned.Also can you op me because then i have to start over and that will be i think 4 times i have to restart so i would like you to please say yes because if you dont i will deactivate my minecraft account and never play again. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

22Appeal your bans here Empty Re: Appeal your bans here Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Ethan_1_2

matoawesome wrote:hi my name is matoawesome when i was baned i would wait until i was pardoned but momo2299 and icegirl who is a op destroyed my home in too pieces and now i have no good items like i had alot of wood and i mined it in the woods and it took me 20 nights just to get alot of wood but maybe less than 20 nights.Can you please ban momo2299 and icegirl and deop icegirl and show them how it feels to be baned.Also can you op me because then i have to start over and that will be i think 4 times i have to restart so i would like you to please say yes because if you dont i will deactivate my minecraft account and never play again. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
. Mato There is clear evidence that you hacked in items. I don't know how you could have gathered enough food to fill 2 food chests and griefing doesn't randomly pop up without a cause. I hope that answers you question.

23Appeal your bans here Empty banning Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 pm

matoawesome

it took a long long long long long long long long time for me to get all of those items

24Appeal your bans here Empty ethan_1_2 Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:36 pm

matoawesome

i bought it atthe stores where it says buy bread and i got the stew for 15 dollors a peice

25Appeal your bans here Empty Re: Appeal your bans here Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:36 pm

matoawesome

at the stores

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum